- We contact you if a purchase seems suspicious and your cards have daily cash and purchase limits. Keep your information up-to-date and if traveling out of the area, please let us know.
FAST is subject to strong data security standards established by Congress and federal regulators. Unfortunately, merchants and retailers aren’t subject to these same federal requirements. When your debit or credit card data is breached at a retailer, we can’t control it, but the cost of card replacement and/or reimbursement to you is paid for by FAST.
Tragic Event Related Scams
• Review information from the Federal Trade Commission on Charity Giving, which includes links to check if charity organizations are legitimate.
• Review information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation on Building a Digital Defense Against Charity Fraud.
• Use caution when opening email attachments, and do not click on links in unsolicited email messages. Refer to the US-CERT Tip on Using Caution with Email Attachments.
• Refer to US-CERT's Tip on Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks.
Protect your identity with these helpful hints from...
Anything with your personal information.
Never let others see it or write it down.
Unless your initiated contact, do not give out personal information.
Review statements, confirmations and notices.
Credit or debit cards, checks, statements, confirmations or any personal information immediately.
- less than 10% online (Go green!)
- over 40% from lost (or stolen) purse/wallet
- mostly from stolen mail or "friendly" theft
(meaning someone you know or because of a transaction you did.)
|1-877-322-8228||View your free annual credit report to ensure all of your information is correct and up to date.|
|1-800-428-9623||Request your annual consumer disclosure report be mailed to you.|
|1-888-400-5530||If you think you have been the victim of identity theft or you want more information on the recent data breaches.|
|1-888-567-8688||Opt In or Opt Out of firms offers of credit or insurance.|
|1-888-382-1222||The National Do Not Call Registry gives you a choice about whether to receive telemarketing calls.|
|212-768-7277 ext. 1888||Free registration for consumers for the sole purpose of removing your email address from marketing lists.|
|212-768-7277 ext. 1888||Manage the mail offers you or anyone in your household receives.|