Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Kings County can join by opening a savings account.
• Valid US Government Issued Identification with your current address*
• Social Security Number or ITIN
• Opening Deposit (See Rate Addendum & Fee Schedule)
*Other documentation required if the address on your ID is a PO Box or does not match your current address (i.e. utility bill, etc.)
• Fictitious Name Statement
• Tax ID
• Organization Resolution (on New Account App) signed by Secretary
• Copy of Minutes from Board Meeting showing approval of who can access account
• Tax ID
• Trustee Certification (on New Account App)
• Tax ID (if not reporting under SSN)
• Copy of Trust Documents:
- Trust name and date
- Trustor/Trustee(s), Successor Trustee(s)
- Notarized Signatures
- Account instructions (i.e. accounts are set up as the Trust states - for example, an indivudal trust can't have a joint on the account. Also, IRA's are held outside Trusts)
Get a 0% apr*, no-fee line of credit to cover your transactions while you switch.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Certain restrictions apply. Switch Guarantee Line of Credit = 1 month’s gross salary shown on paystub. After 60 days, converts to an Overdraft line of Credit.